HI Everyone,

Just a reminder that we are throwing open the doors of the MADLab again today for our weekly open house. This week Mike Dai Wang will demonstrate how to create a basic location-aware app. This is a great session if you know some HTML but not so much native code. There will be a free template that you can download to get started on your own mapping app.

When: Thursday Feb. 6, 4PM-6PM
Where: MADLab, Gerstein Science Information Centre, 9 King’s College Circle
What: Come for the workshop, or just to chat apps with other app developers!

Mike Spears
MAD Lab Manager, University of Toronto
[log in to unmask] | @MADLabUofT | mobile.utoronto.ca

Subscribe to MAD Lab News: http://uoft.me/ist