Thank you for sending on. I only actually met Charles once in person, at a conference, but we discovered we were regulars (he more than I) when in London at All Saints Margaret Street and so established a bond. I had heard of his illness when prayers were said for him at All Saints, and he has been in my thoughts and prayers. May he rest in peace and enjoy participating in the music of heaven.

Clifford Davidson
The Medieval Institute
Western Michigan University