From: A Phillips
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 7:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: mouse speed

Does bracing your forearm against something help ?
It does for me, but then I'm an atypical (much to my neurologist's
annoyance - for one thing my speech
isn't affected so I can still put my foot in my mouth in my usual tactless
manner.)
It's the freezing that drives me beserk - or would if not stuck to one spot.