That reminds me - does anyone know a way of applying moisturising cream
to the small of one's own back ?   I'm plagued by an annoying itch right in that
spot that can't be reached.  Putting some cream on a towel and then lying on it
isn't very efficient.  My mother used to do it for me but she died in 2006,
my brother would freak out if I asked him and I'm not sure I want my sister-in-law
that close behind me in case she found it just too tempting.

Amanda