Log In or register.

Checkout
My Cart (0)
My Account  GO
BENDABLE BODY WANDS ATTACHMENTS FAQS TESTIMONIALS CONTACT US

                    Please select from Skin Care packages listed below:

Share our website with others:
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services27

        The  #1 Lotion Applicator          Recommended by Dermatologists

We currently have 1,555 Dermatology practices throughout the country that recommend the Body-Reach+ wands & attachments to their patients.

"I've been using Body-Reach+ bendable body wand for years. Several years ago when I needed something to apply lotions to my back, I went online and researched..." Read more

"Heaven on a handle when you have two-inch hives in the middle of your back in the middle of the night! This is a very well built, heavy duty wand..." Read more

"Hi! I have bought your wands for years. Your product is still as great as ever! Read more

SITE MAP
ORDERS AND RETURNS
SEND US A COMMENT
ABOUT US
SHIPPING
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
PRIVACY & DISCLAIMER
© 2012 REACHMATE PLUS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.