"The Mayo team analyzed neuropathological autopsy findings from 172 patients diagnosed with RBD before death.  94% of the disorders associated with RBD were synucleinopathies: 136 with Lewy bodies and 19 with MSA.  The remaining few had findings  consistent with Alzheimers."

I have been diagnosed with RBD and the prescribed Rx is effective.  But the above findings concern me.  Can anyone add anything?  Bob