Thanks, Roger. I guess my hypothesis of choice -- accident,
carelessness or incompetence in preference to evil and
calculation -- is wrong again . . .

At least I guess we can be pretty sure it was a target of
convenience and not because some Islamic extremist took a
dislike to Inkshed.

-- Russ

--
Russ Hunt