Sorry to hear this happened.

It looks like it's back in service now... I can navigate both
http://www.inkshed.ca/  and http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/
It might have been a temporary server interruption...

In the vein of Russ's reply regarding other meanings for "hacked" ...
sometimes "hacking" could also mean hijacking a site to use it as a
platform for one's own message, or redirecting the address to one's own
website... I have seen both happen.

As a webmaster for other organizational websites, I think the best thing
you can do is have good security measures in place, and back up your
files frequently.

Tania

--
Dr. Tania Smith, Associate Professor
Dept. of Communication & Culture, Faculty of Arts