Russ,
Our home page was replaced with Islamic propaganda and containing a threat to non-Muslims and non-Muslim countries. No accidents here, unfortunately.
Roger

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I hate to be cynical, but I'd sure like to hear more from the
server maintenance people about what they mean by "hacked." In
my experience, a fair bit of the time it translates to "oops."

-- Russ

--
Russ Hunt
Keswick Ridge, New Brunswick