Hello all,

Now that the hacking is in the past . . . rejoice!

I'm delighted to announce our keynote speaker for Inkshed 30 (to be held at the University of Waterloo from May 27 -  29, 2014). Vershawn Ashanti Young is a dynamic scholar and performer who comes highly recommended for his sensitivity and versatility. Please see the attached announcement, and plan to write with us in May!

I know you are working hard on your Inkshed proposals, but the clock is ticking! I hope you'll be relieved that we're extending the deadline for submissions to March 24-which will give us just enough time to prepare the program.  Do mark your calendars now for the 30th edition of Inkshed: a different type of anti-conference well worth talking and writing about!

Attached is the revised call for proposals-same theme, slightly adjusted deadline!

We look forward to hearing from you shortly!

All the best from your Inkshed 30 organizing committee: Frankie Condon, Jay Dolmage, Kim Garwood, Judi Jewinski, Lenore Latta, Jodie Salter, Boba Samuels, Kyle Scholz