Hello all,

Now that the hacking is in the past . . . rejoice!

I’m delighted to announce our keynote speaker for Inkshed 30 (to be held at the University of Waterloo from May 27 -  29, 2014). Vershawn Ashanti Young is a dynamic scholar and performer who comes highly recommended for his sensitivity and versatility. Please see the attached announcement, and plan to write with us in May!

I know you are working hard on your Inkshed proposals, but the clock is ticking! I hope you’ll be relieved that we’re extending the deadline for submissions to March 24—which will give us just enough time to prepare the program.  Do mark your calendars now for the 30th edition of Inkshed: a different type of anti-conference well worth talking and writing about!

Attached is the revised call for proposals—same theme, slightly adjusted deadline!

We look forward to hearing from you shortly!

All the best from your Inkshed 30 organizing committee: Frankie Condon, Jay Dolmage, Kim Garwood, Judi Jewinski, Lenore Latta, Jodie Salter, Boba Samuels, Kyle Scholz

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]