From: Sharon
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blog

I'm glad to join in. Have had PD for a while although I'm still reasonably
we'll. however, I need somewhere to air my feeling as my family doesn't seem
to understand how I look at my possible future. I deserve this because my
Father lived with PD for 20+ years and I never really understood what he was
experiencing. I thought it was just aging and resented him because he never
tried to do anything to help himself. Didn't know about abulia (the lack of
motivation that was part of his longstanding depression). As you surely know
its impossible to foresee the future and some of us will stay relavitively
well, others will go on a never ending downhill journey that is not pretty.
I think they want me to stay positive but I am being realistic in my fears,
I believe. Thet don't seem to want to understand when I am experiencing
something that I know is part of the disease and they think I am
overreacting. They scoff at my double vision, crazy dreams, soft hoarse
voice, shaky  illegible handwriting, etc.

Sent from my iPad