I read somewhere that in emergencies   PWP coulld move fast....

-----Original Message-----
From: A Phillips
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 2:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What's going on with this freezing business ?

I was lying in bed this morning and hadn't yet taken my meds, when the alarm
in my block of flats (Americans read apartments) when the alarm went off.
At a time when crawling slowly is about my limit, I leapt to my feet,
fetched a dressing gown and ran to the door.   Discovered cause to be a
clumsy repairman not a fire, then had to crawl back to the bedroom. How's
that work ?

Also - at times when unable to walk, I can still cycle normally if I can
reach the tricycle - if dopamine loss is causing movement problems that
should be impossible.
Amanda