I was lying in bed this morning and hadn't yet taken my meds, when the alarm  in my block of flats (Americans read apartments) when the alarm went off.  At a time when crawling slowly is about my limit, I leapt to my feet, fetched a dressing gown and ran to the door.   Discovered cause to be a clumsy repairman not a fire, then had to crawl back to the bedroom. How's that work ?

Also - at times when unable to walk, I can still cycle normally if I can reach the tricycle - if dopamine loss is causing movement problems that should be impossible.
Amanda