I see  where you place your feet

Very  cute.
but where is

I see  where you place your feet

Very  cute.
but where is the seat belt and where do u set your butt?
Can you ride it in a parade?
Do you drive on the right side  of the road?  keep that sense of humor. I miss benny Hill.
John.

On Monday, March 24, 2014 6:41 AM, A Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

no, sorry - though quite often people take pictures as I wobble past (once with someone's
bulldog in pursuit, trying to bite the tyres).