Eight years since diagnosed .And now the battle progresses. More medicine. My  health-care provider prescribed this medicine to allievelate occasional constipation.
(happy days!) I am currently taking a nitely dose of one capfull  of polyethylene 3350 oral powder dissolved in water (or beverage of your choice) along with two halloween orange colored tablets.
I must say that it works as advertised. dont stray too far from home unless you know where the Loo (craper) is located for that mad dash. lol

I was wondering if any of you parkies
have had any problems or have comments regarding long
term use of this mixture. I was cruising along for about 8 months using metamucial but that ship sunk and I wound up in the hospital to rehab, so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your time. John