Steve, I couldn't get the form to accept anything. I did see some
alternative methods listed under "Alternate ways to comment." I am going to
try faxing. Here's the info:

You may submit comments by any one of three methods-- Internet, fax, or
mail. Do not submit the same comments multiple times or by more than one
method. Regardless of which method you choose, please state that your
comments refer to Docket No. SSA-2006-0140 so that we may associate your
comments with the correct regulation. CAUTION: You should be careful to
include in your comments only information that you wish to make publicly
available. We strongly urge you not to include in your comments any
personal information, such as Social Security numbers or medical
information. 1. Internet: We strongly recommend that you submit your
comments via the Internet. Please visit the Federal eRulemaking portal at
http://www.regulations.gov. Use the Search function to find docket number
SSA-2006-0140. The system will issue you a tracking number to confirm your
submission. You will not be able to view your comment immediately because
we must post each comment manually. It may take up to a week for your
comment to be viewable. 2. Fax:Fax comments to (410) 966-2830. 3. Mail:
Address your comments to the Office of Regulations and Reports Clearance,
Social Security Administration, 107 Altmeyer Building, 6401 Security
Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland 21235-6401. Comments are available for
public viewing on the Federal eRulemaking portal at
http://www.regulations.gov or in person, during regular business hours, by
arranging with the contact person identified below.