Steve, I can't even click the  mouse  without fouling things up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Rack
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 12:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Social Security Comment Form

I just  pushed my reluctant fingers to write a personal note to the
comittee. When I reached the end of the form it refused to accept anything.
This happened on the very last button.
Of course it's now 4:00 0n saturday so I cane call for help button.  This
one wants me to enter "category." But it rejects everything.
Any ideas before it times out? ?
On Apr 25, 2014, at 1:07 AM, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> thank goodness I found it!
>
> http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=SSA-2006-0140-0059
>
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown