Just sent my letter via a free internet fax service at faxzero.com. Had to
persevere while the form mysteriously refused to recognize the data I typed
in. But finally it worked...I just received confirmation that it went
through.

Any way PAN can intervene to get the deadline extended, as the submission
process is so daunting? How ironic is it that a group plagued with a host
of neurological difficulties should have to expend MORE extra effort to get
official notice of their symptoms?

Kathleen