By popular request, we've reorganized Inkshed 30 to make it a convenient one-day event. Mark your calendars now for Wednesday, May 28, 2014. And don't forget our meet-and-greet talent night if you are available the night before.

Thanks to our colleagues at St. Paul's University College, we've been able to repackage everything to make the day even more affordable: $100, including lunch ($50 for volunteers, retirees, and students). If you've already registered, we'll refund the difference to you when you register on site.

The registration website is under construction right now. Watch for an update soon!

The Organizing Committee

Judi Jewinski
Special Advisor to the Provost on
English Language Competency