Hello Inkshedders and friends!

By popular request, we've reorganized Inkshed 30 to make it a convenient one-day event. Mark your calendars now for Wednesday, May 28, 2014, in Waterloo. And don't forget our meet-and-greet talent event if you are available the night before!

Best of all, we've worked with St. Paul's University College to make attendance even more affordable: $100 including lunch ($50 for seniors, retirees, and students). If you've registered at the old price, we'll refund you the difference.

The registration website is under construction right now. Watch for an update soon!