THANKS, FOR YOUR RESPONSE.  I KNOW THAT TO BE TRUE AS I  HAVE HAD THE SAME
EXPERIENCE, IN THE HOSPITAL-- OTHER TIMES.    THIS TIME HOWEVER I FOUND THAT
I NEED TO BE TAKING AND  OVERSEEING THAT HE IS TAKING -- HIS MEDICATIONS
,--AT HOME.    -

AS OF YESTERDAY,  MY HUSBAND WOULD NOT LET ANYONE COME  NEAR HIS MEDICINE
AS HE WANTED TO BE IN COMPLETE CONTROL BUT EVIDENTLY THAT WAS  A BIG MISTAKE,
FOR ME TO GIVE IN ABOUT, AS THAT IS WHY HE LANDED, IN THE  HOSPITAL, THIS
TIME.

 HE FORGOT, TO TAKE ANYTHING EXCEPT SINAMET (WHICH I  COULD SEE HE NEEDED
AND  WOULD ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED ONE ) FOR A COUPLE OF  DAYS AND HE WENT
COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS MIND FOR SEVERAL HOURS AND I HAD TO  CALL 911.  WE
THOUGHT HE HAD A STROKE.   BUT THE REASON WAS HE  FORGOT TO TAKE HIS MEDICATIONS
(EXCEPT FOR SINEMET)  FOR A COUPLE OF  DAYS------OR MAYBE MORE?

 LUCKILY, HE IS  NOW BACK TO NORMAL AND HE WILL  PROBABLY COME HOME
SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMORROW--BUT HE WILL NO LONGER BE IN  COMPLETE CONTROL OF HIS
MEDICATIONS.

MARGARET

In a message dated 5/9/2014 11:01:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,