From: Parkinson's Action Network (PAN)
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deadline Extended to Submit Comments on Parkinson's Social Security Disability Rule

             There is Still Time to Make Your Voice Heard

      The Social Security Administration (SSA) has extended its deadline to submit comments on its proposed revisions to rules used to evaluate whether people with Parkinson's and other neurological disorders qualify for disability to June 2, 2014.

      If you haven't yet submitted comments, there is still time to make your voice heard. We've put together sample comments and instructions on how to submit to SSA for your convenience.

      You can learn more and submit your comments now by clicking here.

      This is a unique opportunity to fundamentally change for the better how SSA recognizes Parkinsonian syndrome and evaluates its effects for determining disability. Please take a few minutes to share your story.

      Thank you to the hundreds who have submitted comments already. There is nothing further you need to do at this time, and we will keep you updated as the rulemaking process moves forward.

      Unsubscribe