Thanks, Sandy.  He was also one of the early board members of Early
Theatre, and will be sadly missed for his common sense and direct
truth-telling.  He was a pleasure to work with.

Best,
Helen
(for Melinda, Erin, Sarah, and all the board members)

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
Editor, *Early Theatre* <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>
Professor Emeritus, English and Cultural Studies
McMaster University
Hamilton ON L8S 4L9
Canada