Thanks, Sandy.  He was also one of the early board members of Early Theatre, and will be sadly missed for his common sense and direct truth-telling.  He was a pleasure to work with.

Best,
Helen
(for Melinda, Erin, Sarah, and all the board members)

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
Editor, Early Theatre <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>
Professor Emeritus, English and Cultural Studies
McMaster University
Hamilton ON L8S 4L9
Canada

On 12 June 2014 10:09, Suzanne Westfall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the note Sandy.  One of our founding fathers, as it were.  We so need some young recruits to keep REED going, it seems.

Best,
SRW