From: Parkinson's Action Network (PAN)
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Medicare One Pager: Use & Share

             PAN has received many questions about changes to Medicare coverage of therapy services, so we’ve developed a one pager specifically on changes to Medicare therapy caps and the improvement standard.

       These issues are critically important to the Parkinson’s community since therapy services are often used to manage the symptoms associated with the disease. The one pager outlines the current status of the exceptions process for Medicare therapy caps and explains the recent removal of the improvement standard from the Medicare policy manual.

      You can also read more about therapy caps and the improvement standard on our website.

      Since so much confusion still exists around these two issues, PAN is asking you to share this information with others. Download it, print it out, and bring it with you to your next doctor's visit, support group, or appointment with your physical, occupational, or speech-language therapist.

      To download and print the one pager, click here.

      If you have questions, please contact Catherine Pugh, government relations manager, at [log in to unmask] or 202-638-4101 x101.

      In order to help us distribute this one pager, we’ve provided some sample social media language. Feel free to copy and paste this and send the information out to your networks.

      Twitter
      Questions about Medicare therapy caps or improvement standard? Get the facts w @PANTweets 1-pager: http://bit.ly/1qdfSM1 #parkinsons

      Facebook
      The Parkinson's Action Network has developed a one pager explaining the exceptions process for Medicare therapy caps and changes to Medicare's improvement standard. Download it here: http://bit.ly/1qdfSM1 #parkinsons

      Unsubscribe