I might, but I'm out of town for a while. If one turns up before I get back, please post the fact. Otherwise I'll look when I get back.
Susan Drain

From: Louise Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:29:14 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: "casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: question re 1979 conference at Carleton

Hi—for a research project I am doing, I've been trying to find a copy of the program for the 1979 Ottawa Conference at Carleton, Learning to Write. So far, no luck, so I would like to know if any of you old hands have a copy.

Thanks,

Louise Phelps
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]