I got this because I'm an NCTE member but I'm sure many members of these three lists are not. I know from being on the CCC Executive Council that you will have a much better chance at funding here than in many other competitions, so if you have a writing-related research project this might be a good chance to land some funding. Being able to apply is a membership benefit (one among many).

Roger Graves