I got this because I'm an NCTE member but I'm sure many members of these
three lists are not. I know from being on the CCC Executive Council that
you will have a much better chance at funding here than in many other
competitions, so if you have a writing-related research project this might
be a good chance to land some funding. Being able to apply is a membership
benefit (one among many).

Roger Graves

--
Roger Graves