We were told one of the advantages of dbs was it could be removed if something better came along.  I had not heard about the fear of bleeding. Ugh!!! My husband has had implants since 2006. After 5 yrs not nearly as effective. But if u tirn them off he is completely incapacitated.  61/27

Sent from my iPhone