From: casll-l: Canadian Association for the Study of Language and Learning (Inkshed) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louise Phelps
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: question re 1979 conference at Carleton

Hi—for a research project I am doing, I've been trying to find a copy of the program for the 1979 Ottawa Conference at Carleton, Learning to Write. So far, no luck, so I would like to know if any of you old hands have a copy.

Thanks,

Louise Phelps
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>