Hi Roger, and the organizing committee for Inkshed.  First of all,  I'm sorry that I have taken so long to reply to this. Iit got buried along with the 100 or so emails that I kept for when I returned from vacation.  I am so glad that you have decided to hold Inkshed the day before CWCA.  I think it will provide a really creative way to begin our conference season.  I will certainly attend, and look forward to participating in this exciting new version of Inkshed!  Well done,  everyone! Theresa.