From: Parkinson's Action Network (PAN)
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PAN Webinar: Nonprofit Volunteer's Guide to Engaging Candidates

             Before the votes are tallied in November, join the Parkinson's Action Network (PAN) and Nonprofit VOTE for "Nonprofit Volunteer's Guide to Engaging Candidates" – a free webinar on August 13 at 2 p.m. EDT.

      During the webinar, we'll focus on how you can educate voters in your area and engage with candidates on important Parkinson's issues – all while remaining nonpartisan.

      We hope you can join us. Register today!

      If you have any questions about the content of the webinar, please feel free to email Jamie Tucker at [log in to unmask]

      Unsubscribe