From: A Phillips
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 5:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parkinsons andd Depression

Ray - as my doctor said to me, if you don't want to die young, then face the
fact that something is going to get you.....
your family is still here, right ?  maybe the "brain problem" is
stubbornness ?
Would be kind of embarrassing to commit suicide the day before somebody
found a cure...but I suspect most of us have thought about it.

btw, I bet Alzheimers is an infection of the brain.
Amanda