it has occurred to  me that responses to question of what  health care professionals should know about PD and PWP depends on stage of the disease and effectiveness of drugs/treatment.

For example, during first 5 years you would hardly  know I had it whereas last few years I’m frustrated at not being able to communicate my inability to  move and function effectively.

Turning to stone is no fun.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF