Russ,

This is not a phishing expedition. In past editions of the Brief Penguin
Handbook and the Little Penguin Handbook we have used articles from the
Inkshed Newsletter as samples in the MLA documentation chapter for how to
cite a web publication. This request is for using it again in the Little
Penguin Handbook. Originally our intention was to bring Inkshed to the
attention of writing instructors who adopted the book. I don't know how
well that has worked, but that was the idea.

Roger Graves

--
Roger Graves
Director, Writing Across the Curriculum