/Apologies for cross-posting/

Dear colleagues,

I just wanted to tell you about Clear, Precise, Direct: Strategies for Writing, a new Oxford University Press textbook for introductory writing classes. I've co-authored this book with Dr. Guy Allen to show a different approach to teaching writing, one rooted in personal narrative and applicable to business, journalistic, and academic writing.

Rather than a comprehensive text, our book provides a set of targeted, classroom-tested lessons. As well, all of the writing samples in the book come from students who have worked through this method at the University of Toronto Mississauga and York University. Each chapter includes unique exercises and writing assignments that help students apply the lessons.

Affordably priced, Clear, Precise, Direct can be ordered from both Amazon.ca and Chapters.ca. More details can be found here: http://www.oupcanada.com/Koerber

Thank you for your consideration.

Duncan Koerber

Professional Writing program

Writing Department

York University

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]