From: "Neff, Joyce L." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: October 29, 2014 at 2:29:27 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Job Posting: Senior position at Old Dominion U

Please consider applying for or nominating a colleague for the following position in writing studies:

The Department of English at Old Dominion University invitesapplications for a senior-level appointment in Writing Studies.   We seek an experienced teacher/scholar to contribute to our B.A., M.A., and interdisciplinary English Ph.D. programs. Required: Ph.D. in English, Writing Studies, or closely related field; expertise in qualitative research methods; evidence of strong teaching and significant scholarly achievement in writing studies.  Secondary expertise in one or more of the following areas ispreferred: digital writing/ rhetoric, pedagogy, literacy studies.  Evidence of successful grant-writing a plus.  Send letter of application, vita, transcripts, and 3 letters of reference to Dr. Dana Heller, Chair, Department of English, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia 23529. Review of applicants will begin Nov.1, 2014 andcontinue until the position is filled.  Old Dominion University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution and requires compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
I'm happy to answer questions.

Thanks!!
Joyce

Joyce Neff, PhD