From: Marilyn Tait - Parkinson Research Foundation
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2015 Educational Cruise - Parkinson Research Foundation

                        Its almost time again for the annual
                        Parkinson Research Foundation's Educational Cruise.

                        We want to see you onboard this years Educational Cruise to the Caribbean. Enjoy 2 full days of Parkinson's education from experts in the field, 2 exercise classes taught by our certified instructor, 2 fabulous ports of call, & more food then you could ever hope to eat. Don't let another opportunity pass you by, book your cabin today to lock in your rate. Call Joan Barney of Prestige Travel Systems and join us for a trip of a lifetime.
                        1-800-583-9586
                        Joan Barney

                        CLICK HERE FOR MONTH AT A GLANCE CALENDAR

                        Extraordinary Programs for Extraordinary People...
                        YOU MUST BE THERE!

                        The programs can be seen on our website
                        www.ParkinsonPlace.org

                        Please connect with us online

                        You can also Join Our Mailing List!

                        THE PARKINSON RESEARCH FOUNDATION, INC. IS A REGISTERED 501(C)(3) NON-PROFIT CORPORATION. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-HELP-FLA) OR ON THE CONSUMER SERVICES WEBSITE:HTTPS://CSAPP.800HELPFLA.COM/CSPUBLICAPP/GIFTGIVERSQUERY/GIFTGIVERSQUERY.ASPX.  REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.

                 Forward this email

                        This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
                        Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

                        Parkinson Research Foundation | P.O. Box 20256 | Sarasota | FL | 34238