email DBS4DB an Affiliate of The Parkinson Alliance

From: The Parkinson Alliance
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:01 AM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: Our Survey on Exercise

To view a copy of this email online, click here.

      Dear Rayilyn,
      I invite you to participate in our current research project which is on the topic of Exercise.  While there is research supporting the importance of exercise to individuals with Parkinson's, little is known about the patient's perspective.  With your participation, we can learn more!

      Here's how you can help us gather data about the perspective of individuals with Parkinson's pertaining to exercise and its related variables:  take our survey and spread the word.

      To take our survey, contact us so that we can send you a copy.

      If you have not yet taken our survey on Exercise -- contact us with your name and mailing address and we will mail you a survey packet.  You can  reach us by emailing [log in to unmask], calling 1-800-579-8440, or filling out the contact form on our website.

      You're eligible to participate in our survey if you have Parkinson's disease or
      if you've had deep brain stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson's.

      All information you provide is voluntary and will be kept confidential.

      Data collection for this survey will conclude on December 15, 2014.

      Tell someone about our survey
      If you know someone who is living with Parkinson's, please let them know about our survey on Exercise.

      Thank you in advance for your participation!

      Sincerely,

      Margaret Tuchman
      President

Remove yourself from this mailing.

Remove yourself from all mailings from The Parkinson Alliance.