Didn't anyone read the sentence:  The brain tissue—an amount smaller than the size of a walnut—is taken from fetuses that were aborted and would be otherwise discarded

Nina Brown
    "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we make of our circumstances."
Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research and The Alliance for Medical Research