the neighbours know about the instruments and I shut up at 10pm or on request; there was one complaint which was actually my neighbour who thought he could play drums - and yes, the road freeze was scary but stuck in doorway of the toilets was awkward.  In the end a big strong bloke picked me up and moved me aside.  I weighed 12 stone at the time.