More services

Hello Friends and fellow travelers, for PIENO (Parkinsn Website) we
have reached a fork in the road.

With a heavy heart, the website will cease to exist December 31st.
The email list will live on uninterrupted.

The links in the header of your email messages from the listserv, are
to the various functions offered by the listserv.

The archives are still on the listserv and are searchable. The
viruses prevalent at the time of the postings are still intact so I
recommend you have a working anti-virus program when you start
opening old messages. On the PIENO website I had removed the spam and viruses.

Some of you are confused by the the acronym PIENO which is short for
Parkinsons-Information-Exchange-Network-Online the website. The
parkinsn email list is also known as PIEN.

Thank you all for the memories.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn