Dear John,

I'm so grateful to you, Barbara, and all who made the effort over the years
to keep the website and the listserv going. You can't overestimate how
important this group has been in the lives of so many. Even at times when
the posts have been few and the content reduced, it's always
been meaningful and reassuring to me to see familiar Parkinsn names pop up
in my email box, or meet someone new to the list.

Yes, there are other forums. But they can't replace this one.

Heartfelt thanks,

Kathleen