 From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:55 PM
Subject: NuVet for people

since starting my 16 year old Spike on NuVet this week his cataracts have started clearing up and after reading testimonials I have hopes for his allergies and cysts as well.  Also, he is livelier, not  sleeping as  much.

this is the first time I have seen something actually work.  wish I had had it  for my cataracts!!

there is no cure for Parkinson’s and treatments are as bad as the disease.   I tried a small bit of NuVet tablet before giving it to Spike  and its not too bad.  What do you say to my trying it for myself?

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF