There's a woman jazz player who uses an apomorphine pump , there's a good
video of her.
It's a drug that gets good results but has a very short half life, so comes
in pump form. It has to be taken with anti- Nausea medication initially at
least. It's an old drug, I believe it goes back to pre-levodopa times, but
was an injectable then.