Sent this message before. Not sure it went through so I'm resending.
Cynapsus Therapeutics just announced that their formulation of apomorphine,
delivered via a sublingual strip, showed good results in a Phase 2 study.
Here's a link to their press release.

http://www.cynapsus.ca/news.php?article=331

Kathleen