Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder that our Seminar is at 4PM today at WB407.

December 3, 2014, 3 – 4 PM

Wallberg Building, 200 College Street, Room 407

Towards understanding the burden of outdoor air pollution in Ontario: recent research

Dr. Hong Chen

Scientist

Environmental Health Assessment

Public Health Ontario

If you are unable to join us for the seminar in person, we will be broadcasting the presentations live during the seminar using GoToMeeting software. Please feel free to join us online using a web-browser or by calling in and using the webviewing software. If you do decide to join us, please remember to mute your microphone.  If you have any questions during the meeting you are welcome to contact me by email, or by using the GoToMeeting chat.

Instructions on how to connect:

Using your web-browser or smartphone

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/507545821

By telephone

Dial +1 (647) 497-9391

Access Code: 507-545-821

Meeting ID: 507-545-821

Kind Regards,

Natalie Leung |Financial and Administrative Assistant|

|Southern Ontario Centre for Atmospheric Aerosol Research|University of Toronto|

|200 College Street, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 3E5|

|P 416 978 5932|[log in to unmask] |

|www.socaar.utoronto.ca|