Happy 2015 from southwestern Ontario!

We’re delighted to invite you to spend Friday, February 27 with us at Laurier. Details attached!

Please share broadly. There’ll be plenty of opportunity for catching up with colleagues. $10 includes lunch.

We look forward to seeing you as winter winds down . . .

Judi

Judi Jewinski

Special Advisor on

English Language Competency

Needles Hall

University of Waterloo

200 University Avenue West

Waterloo ON  N2L 3G1

519-888-4567 ext. 37895

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: C:\Users\cread\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_University_Web.zip\Wordmark_Web_or_Email_uWaterloo.gif">

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]