It's all about money... They want to force everyone to use the cheap
generic equivalent of standard Sinemet. I use Sinemet CR because it works
for me, but they only pay the amount that the standard Sinemet generic
version would have cost. There is no generic equivalent for Sinemet CR.
They have a list of approved chronic medications for chronic conditions.
For PD they dont even list Stalivo!

Nic 62/20